- Adam Benjamin: Piano/Keyboards on "The Bells"
- Alan Moulder: Production
- Andy Chase: Engineering
- Bill Corgan, Sr.: Guitar solo on "Last Song"
- Billy Corgan: Vocals
- Chris Martin: Piano/Keyboards
- Claudine Pontier: Engineering
- D'arcy Wretzky: Vocals on "Dreaming"
- Dennis Flemion: Additional Instruments on "Medellia"
- Eric Remschneider: Strings - cello on "The Bells"
- Flood: Production
- Howie Weinberg: Mastering
- James Iha: Vocals on "A Night Like This", "Believe", "The Boy", "The Bells",
- Jeff Lane: Mixing
- Jeff Moleski: Engineering
- Jimmy Chamberlin: Drums/Percussion
- Jimmy Flemion: Additional Instruments on "Medellia"
- Keith Brown: Piano/Keyboards on "My Blue Heaven"
- Martin White: Engineering
- Neil Perry: Mixing
- Nina Gordon: Vocals on "...Said Sadly"
- Russ Spice: Engineering
- Tommy Lipnick: Engineering
- Tommy Moleski: Engineering
- This box is comprised of the 5 singles from MCIS, with 3 of them being the extended European versions. BWBW, originally a 2-tracker, now contains an additional 5 cover songs exclusive to this box:
"You're All I've Got Tonight" (The Cars)
"Clones (We're All)" (Alice Cooper)
"A Night Like This" (The Cure)
"Destination Unknown" (Missing Persons)
It comes packaged in a black-and-white "retro-45 RPM carrying case", and contains a 44-page booklet with pictures and a very basic discography.
- The wrong font is used for the last letter of the "Destination Unknown" track listing on the back of the BWBW single.
- 1st pressing: 200,000 worldwide
2nd pressing: 250,000 worldwide