- Chewing Gum, Do You Close Your Eyes, and My Mistake are the same versions that appears on Adore Demos I.
- Because You Are is the same version that appears on Judas O, but with a slightly longer intro and outro.
- Soot and Stars is the same base recording, but a different mix/edit, than the one on Judas O, which adds noticeable reverb and delay to the piano and vocal tracks
- Blissed and Gone is the same version that appears on Still Becoming Apart and Judas O, with the ending cut short.
- Lover and Let Me Give the World to You are the same versions that appear on Machina Acoustic Demos.
- Cross is slightly cut and Waiting is more significantly cut, due to being on the end of Side A and B (respectively) of the source tape. Waiting is the same recording as on Judas O and the 7-track Machina promo.